Applications & Publications
Petitions to the Student Parliament
If you have a concern that you think should be discussed in the Student Parliament, just come to our meetings, they are university public. There you can present your topic under the agenda item “Miscellaneous”.
If your request needs a decision of the StuPa, you have to fill out an appropriate application and submit it in time. A motion shall be deemed to have been filed in due time if it is received before the six-calendar-day summons period.
You can find a template for a motion to the student parliament here.
Publications & Statements of the Student Parliament
In our resolution database you can view all resolutions starting from 2021.
Here you can view all publications and statements of the StuPa from the last years:
- position regarding the war in Ukraine (06.04.2022)
- Letter adressed to the TUHH-presidium regarding the exam peroid during Corona (26.01.2022)
- Evaluation survey family friendliness (28.11.2019)
- Statement on the financing of higher education institutions (18.04.2018)
- Statement on a post by the AfD on Facebook (keine Datumsangabe)
- Statement on shortage of space at the TUHH (keine Datumsangabe)
- Statement on the G20 Summit in Hamburg (no date given)
- Statement on vandalism at the TUHH (no date given)
- Statement on the recommendations for the further development of STEM fields(31.03.2016)
- Statement on the announcement of audit results (11.02.2016)
- Statement on overcrowded courses in WiSe 15/16 (11.02.2016)
- Report on the work of the student parliament(as of 20.01.2016)
- Opinion on the duration certificate issuance (20.12.2015)
- Statement on the Olympics in Hamburg (04.11.2015)
- Reactions to the statement on Olympia (19.11.2015)
- Statement on the Current Planning of Building B of the TUHH (22.07.2015)
- Demands of the StuPa for further improvement of the examination planning at the TUHH (15.07.2015)
- Statement on the “Café” in the future Center for Studies and Promotion (ZSP) (24.06.2015)